YOUR ACCOUNT ALLOWS YOU TO:
- View Private Galleries of your photo sessions.
- Create and save multiple Lightbox Searches for potential purchases.
- View order history.
*Note: You can create ONE Lightbox without an account, which you can name, and email. However, it will not be saved once you close your browser, and it cannot be accessed by multiple devices.
HOW TO CREATE A PERSONAL ACCOUNT
- Click REGISTER & LOGIN from the menu.
- On Login page, click Register (below "Log in" button).
- Fill in your name and email, create a password, accept the terms, and click Register.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Jack Prichett Photography that you have registered.
- To access your account, go to REGISTER & LOGIN again, and log in with your email and password to access Shared Galleries (i.e., Private Galleries), My Lightboxes, and Shared Lightboxes.
HOW TO USE LIGHTBOX
- Once you have a Personal Account, you can create your own personalized Lightbox.
- Click on LIGHTBOX from the menu. Enter your new Lightbox name.
- Using the Lightbox is easy. Hover over the SEARCH button on the right side of the Lightbox page. Type words on the Search line (i.e., gallery names, such as Travel, India, Fine Art, etc.). Add any Advanced Search options (i.e., vertical or horizontal images, etc.), and hit return/enter after the word.
- Hover over the bottom of the photos that appear and select the checkmark to add to your lightbox.
- Click on the image or the magnifying glass icon to enlarge the image. Click the Add to lightbox button.
- When you log out, images on your Lightbox will be saved for your next Login.
HOW TO USE PRIVATE GALLERIES (of Photo Sessions)
- After Jack Prichett Photography notifies you that there are private galleries ready for your viewing, log in to your account.
- There will be a section called SHARED GALLERIES which will include any private galleries you have been given access to.
- Click on View to see the images.